We are highly appreciated in the market for providing high quality Wireline Tool String. The tools string offered by us are recommended for efficient surface control during running and pulling operations of sub surface controlled devices. The wireline tools is usually connected with the wireline to deliver surface control impacts, which helps to manipulate the devices within the well bore. The Wireline Tool String is delivered to our customers within a specific time-frame and offer at a reasonable price.
A standard set of wireline tool string typically consist of :
- Wireline Socket (Rope Socket) for attaching the wireline to the tool string.
- Wireline Stem (Sinker Bar) for adding weight to sink the tool in the well bore against the well pressure and different gravity fluids encountered.
- Wireline Jars (Spang Link Jar) for securing the hammering effect by upward or downward movement.
- Wireline Knuckle Joint for obtaining flexibility through the tool string. Wireline running or pulling tool for running and retrieving devices from the well bore.
All Wireline Tools are available with following:
Customer to choose the type of connection they want to use in wireline tool string.
- Sucker Rod Threads
- UN Threads
- Quick Lock Connection
Sucker rod threads are machined on wireline tools asper API 11B. These are economical cost wise.
UN threads are also machined on wireline tools and are interchangeable with Sucker Rod Threads but are shorter in length. These are also economical cost wise.
Quick Lock Connector as the name suggest is a quick connect and quick disconnect connection, which is used in place of screwed connection. It has many advantages over screwed connection:
- It is quarter turn connection.
- It is stronger than screwed connection. It has three impact load bearing surfaces in each direction, which make it safer for heavy and prolonged wireline operations.
- It is safer and simpler and can be released with a screwdriver.