|Home||» Products||» COILED TUBING TOOLS||» Tandem Side Loading Stripper Packer|
Tandem Side Loading Stripper Packer
With a aim to provide finest quality, we have been committed to manufacture, supply and export tough built Tandem Side Loading Stripper Packer. This stripper is engineered under the proper guidance of diligent and dexterous professionals, employing advanced technology and techniques. Available in different models and grades, this stripper is highly demanded in the global market. Our offered Tandem Side Loading Stripper Packer is extensively used for engineering and mechanical applications.
This stripper is reckoned for:
High tensile strength
The significant single feature of Parveen Tandem Side Loading Stripper Packer is that the Interlocking Packer, Anti- Extrusion Rings, Energizers and Bushing can be replaced through the open door below the injector. Changing packers is easy through the side door even with the tubing in the well.
After removing packer, anti-extrusion rings, energizers and bushings a full through bore is available for easy access of larger tools.
Additional Features are :
1. Accommodates larger Coiled tubing sizes upto 2.875" diameter and includes a full diameter bore upto 4.06".
2. The union nut can be 'latched up', while stabbing the lower housing into the BOP union.
3. 3 Nos. of Tie Rod arrangement provides significantly greater working space for field replacement of sealing components and bushings.
4. Piston 'Close' and 'Open' ports are NPT and both are located below the door clearance opening.
5. Key components are 17-4 PH, S.S. or Alloy Steel for optimum strength and corrosion resistance and bushings are of Aluminum Bronze.
6. Convenient NPT Gauge / Injection port.
7. Interlocking packer, anti-extrusion rings and energizers are interchangeable with competitors. Various materials are available to suit specific well / service conditions.
8. Glass filled PTFE anti-extrusion rings provides optimum Interlocking Packer support / reliability.
9. Hydraulic control supply ports are 4 Nos. of NPT, which require no special fittings.
10. Unique 'Breach Lock' style Lock Flange provides reliable safety of Door closure yet offers easy field operation. No special tools required.
11. The Piston is situated below the packer element. Having the Piston in this position will decrease the amount of hydraulic pressure required to pack-off around the Coil tubing.
- Assembly Working Pressure : 10,000 psi
- Test Pressure : 15,000 psi
- Operating Temperature Range : -20deg. F to +180 deg. F (with standard seals)