The PARVEEN Skate System transports the toolstring into deviated wells. Advantages include continuos wheel contact with the tubing wall in any orientation, and reduced friction.
- 360-degree roller orientation eliminating the requirements for swivel joints.
- Clearance between wheel and cavity to eliminate the ingress of debris.
- Profiled wheels for easier traversing of tubing wall debris.
- No wheel axle locking screws, seals or pins for easy maintenance.
- Minimum requirement of two skates per toolstring, dependent upon application.