|Home||» Products||» COILED TUBING TOOLS||» Side Loading Stripper Packer|
Side Loading Stripper Packer
SIDE LOADING STRIPPER PACKER
The PARVEEN coiled tubing Side Loading Stripper/Packer is designed for use with injectors built by various manufacturers. The significant single feature of the PARVEEN Side Loading Stripper/Packer is that it offers field replacement of the interlock packer, non- extrusion ring,and bushings through the side door, below the injector and with tubing in the well.
1. The union sub and nut are field interchangeable.
2. The union nut can be ‘latched up’, while stabbing the union sub into the BOP union.
3. Optimum tubing column support with tubing sizes 1.00, 1.25,1.50, and 1.75 available.
4. A unique three point tie rod arrangement provides a significantly greater working space within the side loading door clearance opening for enhanced field replacement of the vital sealing components and bushings.
5. The piston "close" and "open" ports are NPT and both are located below the door clearance opening.
6. Key components are 17-4 PH stainless steel or alloy steel for optimum strength and corrosion resistance. Bushings are of aluminium bronze.
7. Below the door energizer piston arrangement does not move the critical upper tubing bushings. This unique arrangement provides continuous, non-changing tubing column support.
8. Convenient NPT gauge / injection port.
9. Interlock packer and non - extrusion ring are interchangeable with competitors.Various materials are available to suit specific well /service conditions.
10. Glass - filled teflan non - extrusion ring provide an optimum interlock packer support/reliability.
11. The four hydraulic control supply ports are of NPT which require no special fittings.
12. A unique “breach lock” style lock flange provides reliable safety of door closure yet offers easy field operation.
13. The piston is situated below the packer element. Having the piston in this position will decrease the amount of hydraulic pressure required to pack-off around the Coiled tubing.
Assembly Working Pressure : 10,000 PSI
Test Pressure.... : 15,000 PSI
Hydraulic Operating Pressures
Piston Close (Packing - off) : 5,000 PSI Max
Piston Open (Relaxing Packer) : 5,000 PSI Max
Door Close : 3,000 PSI Max
Door Open : 3,000 PSI Max