The PARVEEN Releasable Rope Socket is designed to release in the event when a wirline / slickline toolstring cannot be recovered from the wellbore. The trigger device is activated by a drop bar, which is dropped down the wire in a similar manner to a Go-Devil or wireline snipper. When the drop bar contacts the release trigger, the collet releases the lower fishing neck. The upper housing and drop bar are retrieved to surface leaving a clean fishing neck. A Releasable Rope Socket is multi-functional in that it can be used with both slickline and braided line merely by changing the internal clamping mechanism. A trigger disassembly tool is supplied which doubles as a gauge confirming correct assembly.
- Secondary fishing neck for recovery
- Roller and standard drop bars available
- Field redressable
- Eases fishing operations by leaving a clean fishing neck after activation
- Reduces operational cost and risk during wireline operations
- Standard and high angle operations