Our diligent professionals work together to manufacture, supply and export superior quality Plug Valves. Offered valves are precisely manufacture by our well-trained professionals with the help of modern tools and machines. These valves are very durable and sturdy as we manufacture these valves using high-grade quality approved steel. Modern machines and technology is equipped in our huge infrastructure facility to manufacture these valves. Furthermore, our vast transportation facility has enabled us to deliver these Plug Valves within a specific time-frame.
Easy to fit
Fine finishOther Details:-
A. Special Design Features
1. PARVEEN valve bodies are made from alloy steel forgings which are designed to variety of end connections to be
2. PARVEEN plug and inserts are designed to resist abrasion and corrosion.
3. PARVEEN valves can be easily adopted for hydraulic or pneumatic actuation. These configurations are designed
for integration with complete manifold systems.
4. We manufacture in compliance with API-6A & API-Q1.
5. Our range is up to 15000 PSI WP.
B. Operating Principle
1. The plug rotates 90° (1/4 turn) for rapid full open or close operation. This reduces erosion due to throttling action.
2. To ensure a uniform clamping action for the initial pressure seal, the valve body is tapered.
3. To ensure a continuous seal becoming more ef fective as’ dif ferential pressure increases, the plug and inserts
"float" downstream with pressure dif ferential caused by the initial seal.
4. Relationship between the seal and the bearing areas is such that the torque required to operate the valve is
5. To eliminate the need for thrust bearing to reduce friction, the plug is balanced by identical stem seals.