|Home||» Products||» DOWN HOLE FLOW CONTROL||» PARVEEN MODEL ‘G’ BOTTOM BYPASS BLANKING PLUGS|
PARVEEN MODEL ‘G’ BOTTOM BYPASS BLANKING PLUGS
The Parveen Model "G" Bottom Bypass Blanking Plugs are available in the following models:'FSG'-run in all Model F Nipples 'FWG' -run in Top No-Go Model 'F' Nipples
'RZG' -run in Bottom No-Go Model 'R' Nipples
These type of plugs are run in the by pass position to allow the passage of well fluid through the assembly, while landing the equipment in a Nipple Profile. A 'C-l' Running Tool is used to run the plug.
- Once set in the Nipple Profile this group of plugs can hold pressure from above and below.
- The pressure is equalized prior to retrieval by pulling the Equalizing Mandrel.
- A standard Pulling Tool and proper Probe for the style of Lock is used to pull the plug assembly.
- The Parveen 'G' Bottom Bypass Blanking Plugs are manufactured for Standard, H2S-CO2 service.
Applications:1. Selected zones can be produced or shut in.
2. To pressure test tubing.
3. To isolate tubing for wellhead repair or removal
4. To set hydraulic actuated packers.
5. To snub tubing in or out of the well.
Please specify nipple model, seal bore size, plug model, working pressure and temperature, Percentage of H2S and Co2