|Home||» Products||» DOWN HOLE FLOW CONTROL||» PARVEEN MODEL ‘FB-2’ AND ‘RB-2’ EQUALIZING CHECK|
PARVEEN MODEL ‘FB-2’ AND ‘RB-2’ EQUALIZING CHECK
The Parveen Model 'FB-2' and 'RB-2' Equalizing Check Valves are complete equipment units, without any Locking Device. They are utilized in the following Tubing Mounted Equipment.'FB-2'run in all Model 'F' Nipples and all Model 'L' Sliding Sleeve
'RB-2' run in Bottom No-Go 'R' Nipples
- Both models are run into a Nipple Profile and hold pressure from above only. The 'FB-2' model lands on the top of a 'F' Nipple Profile seal bore. The 'RB2' model seats on the Bottom No-Go Shoulder of a 'R' Nipple
- A 'C-1' Running Tool is used to run both valve assemblies.
- Both models can be equalized prior to retrieval, by shifting open the Equalizing Mandrel Ports. Standard Pulling Tool is utilized for retrieval of these valves.
- The Parveen 'FB-2' and RB-2' Equalizing Check Valves are manufactured for Standard, H2S and H2S-CO2 service.
Applications :1. Can be used as a plug to pressure test tubing.
2. To set hydraulically actuated packer with the check valve positioned below the packer.
3. For gas lift operations.
4. To be used as a standing valve in wells which have downhole electric pumps
Ordering information : Please specify nipple model, seal bore size, check valve model, working pressure and temperature, percentage of H2S and Co2