PARVEEN Mud Valves are Forged/Cast exclusively made for mud, cement, fracturing water and steam abrasive applications. All valves are hydrostatic shell and seat tested in accordance with the API 6A /API 6D Specifications. Valves are specially designed for oil-field applications like Well heads, Manifolds, Pipe line, Crude oil and Sour gas line, Well treating chemical, Drilling Chemical, water flood lines, abrasive drilling mud etc.
Model - I
- Designed specifically for abrasive and erosive use.
- Non directional seating and positive sealing between gate and seat.
- Easily replaceable of parts without any use of accessories.
- Can be supplied with flanged end ,hammer union end, threaded & butt weld end.
- Stainless and carbon steel insert with nitrite/viton elastomer in seat.
- Protected raising stem.
- Available from 2" to 6" with all temperature and pressure rating, up to 10,000 psi, services as per API - 6A.
Model - S
- Designed for rigorous Oil-field services.
- Different end connection can be obtained without changing the main body or assembly.
- Through conduit with wear plate both size provide longer services.
- Heavy duty bearing at stem provides easy operation.
- Single gate stem.
- Available with all pressure and temperature class and services asper API-6A.