PARVEEN'S AIR-UNIONS are designed for 150 PSI maximum line pressure.
- Air inflates tube to seal around pipe.
- Fast and easy make up without close alignment.
- Allows Pipe expansion or misalignment (12°-15°) without breaking the seal.
- No wrenches, bolts & nuts required.
- Available in 4", 6", 8", 10", 12" 13",16â sizes.
NOTE: Line pressure = 150 PSI max. Tube pressure = Line pressure + 50 PSI = 150+50=200 PSI (max.)
PARVEEN Mud Tank Unions
PARVEEN manufactures and supplies unions for mud tanks, mud tank connecting lines and pump suction flanges.These are manufactured for a maximum line pressure of 150 PSI. The nitrile seal provides compressive seal, the crosssectionof the seal designed to provide greater sealing surface. The union is designed to take a maximum of 7°misalignment on the pipe. Sizes which are catered for are 6",8", 10" and 12", 6", 8" and 10â sizes can be socket weldedto pipe or butt welded to tubing. 12" size requires butt weld.